Monday, July 11, 2011

Second Monday Confessions blog hop :)

Join in with the button below!


I confess...that I went to Old Navy for one thing yesterday and left with four. And spent way too much money. Oops.

BUT...I also confess...that I loved every single thing I bought and needed at least two of the four items.

AND I confess...that one of them was so that I can put together an outfit like this and be Luna Lovegood for the Harry Potter premiere on Thursday!
source
Last but not least...I confess...that I'm re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in preparation for this movie, and I've already cried three times. And admitting that makes me feel like a loser, but whatever.

What do you want or need to confess on this fine Monday? ;)



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, leaving Old Navy without buying anything should be against the law. And again, thanks for starting this Blog hop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE

    Old Navy
    Luna Lovegood
    Harry Potter
    This hop
    and your blog! New follower from 20SB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Navy is so dangerous sometimes! Some days I find nothing, other days... well, I find everything and buy it apparently.

    ReplyDelete