Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: Back off the wagon!

The first two Thirsty Thursdays this July were non-alcoholic, but as the title of this entry says I'm back off the wagon and ready to share an actual drink recipe with you :)




I found this particular recipe way back in 2007 when I had a pirate-themed 25th birthday party and wanted only rum drinks. Personally I'm not a huge fan of rum but this drink is delicious...its name speaks for itself!

CHEESECAKE MARTINI

2 parts Vanilla Rum
1 part Cranberry Juice
1 part Pineapple Juice

-Mix everything in a shaker, add ice and shake well. Pour into a small glass (such as a martini glass) without ice. Garnish with a cherry if you desire :)

source
It's easy and delicious and all you need is rum!


Also...PLEASE vote for me as "Best in Category:Life Blogs" I'm # 32 on the linky list and all you have to do is "like" the link! Just click here to view the contest entry and linky list :)
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. tried the link...doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lori - thanks for letting me know! I'm not sure what's going on because the entry is still there but they like...changed how you get to it? or something. I fixed the link above, anyway. hopefully. haha

    ReplyDelete