Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us :)

It's hard to believe that it's been an entire year since our baseball wedding. It was an amazing weekend populated with awesome friends and I wouldn't have done it any other way! And though this year has at times been too busy and too stressful, in general it's been a great one with a wonderful man by my side, and I'm ready for many, many more years like this one :)

That said, since I haven't posted many pictures from our wedding, here are a few for you to enjoy ;)
(yes, this picture was a joke)
Two of the best men I know :) :) :)

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Such sweet pictures. You're a gorgeous bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It always amazes me at how fast the time goes. It seems like just yesterday that we got married but its been 14yrs now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful wedding! is that a seersucker suit I see??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Stacy, Saumya, Ross - thank you :)

    @how i met your father - yes! Steve, his groomsmen, and our dads wore seersucker suits...much better than wool tuxes in SC in August! and because we bought so many at once they were only about $140, which was the same price as renting a decent tux at Men's Wearhouse (Warehouse?) and the guys got to keep the suits...though to be honest it will take a very interesting occasion for them to wear them again, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete