Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Confessions: Short & Sweet

Sorry I'm a bit late with this today...let's just say it's going to be one heck of a crazy week.


I confess...that my dogs still have fleas. As in, I keep randomly finding them on my dogs. Not a ton of dander, and only one flea at a time, but they're there. I've scoured my house, paid for flea dips, Steve mowed the lawn, and they are on Frontline...I don't know what else to do :(

I confess...that I am terrible about folding my laundry. Seriously, I did some of it close to two weeks ago and it's still hanging out in my clothes hamper. Oops.

I confess...that I really, really liked Captain America. I may have been a bit more cynical about it had I not gotten the rundown from this review beforehand, though.

That's about all for today...boring, I know. The problem is that I'm super duper busy and have some things to get/put together throughout the next few days...so Monday Confessions is taking a sort of backseat this week.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The dreaded fleas! I swear it's impossible to be rid of them once and for all. One of my dogs is highly allergic to virtually all bug bites, so it's a constant battle. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Tara! I've never done a blog hop before. Honestly, I didn't even know what it was...but I came through Jonna's (Domestically Tattooed) site and decided to join in! :) Thanks for starting it!

    ReplyDelete