Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Confessions, Afternoon Style


I confess...that I leave for ***VEGAS*** in three days and I simply.can't.wait.

I confess...that I finally got into Pottermore, and was sorted. Into Gryffindor. And I don't think I'm a Gryffindor. Really I don't; it's the Hogwarts house I'd say I least identify with. But at the same time...I was pleasantly surprised to be sorted into it ;)

I confess...that I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Halloween costume I ordered. Despite the fact that it's only September 12th. ;)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you about the sorting AND Halloween. The crisp fall air put me in the mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. which house would you put yourself? and the others, in what order you can identify with them? I'm not even sure I could answer that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bluestarfish - I would put myself in Ravenclaw. I think Hufflepuff would be the house I would belong in after that, then Slytherin, and last of all Gryffindor. But I guess I know nothing because even though the little online quizzes always put me in Ravenclaw, I did an interactive sort of sorting activity on LJ and was placed in Hufflepuff. And of course Pottermore put me in Gryffindor. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete