Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Writer's Block Wednesday

Fashion Faux Pas
What is the strangest thing in your closet?
I don't think there is really one single strange item in my closet...rather, there is a whole plethora of them. But they all belong to the same category - costumes ;) Because I'm a total geek and just love love love to dress up. Not just for Halloween - for any and all occasions that could possibly require a silly outfit or costume! Oktoberfest, Ugly Christmas Sweater parties, Mardi Gras, St. Patty's Day, random theme parties for birthdays...I don't know, it just seems to me that themes and costumes makes things more fun. To wit:

November 2008, random Retro themed party...just because. Oh and yes, I still have all of the outfits/costumes pictured!

Mardi Gras Party, February 2010
Oktoberfest party last year - and I'm hoping to break this one out again this year :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment