1. Nothing says fall like...bright autumn leaves; pumpkin- and other gourd-themed meals, desserts, and beers; fairs and festivals; Macintosh apples and Indian Summer days (sorry, had to throw that one in there!)
|My parents' old farm in CT circa fall 2003|
|Apple picking in CT just before moving to SC, October 2009|
|Enjoying Greer Oktoberfest earlier this month|
|This is actually a homemade egg nog latte; my first of the year!|
|First Christmas tree in our SC house, November 2009|
3. My favorite fall treat is...pumpkin spice & egg nog lattes at Starbucks (I actually prefer the egg nog ones but I guess those are more Christmas/wintery), pumpkin beers a la Southern Tier's Pumking, and these amazing chocolate chip pumpkin muffins that Stacy introduced me to!
4. Fall makes me think of...Halloween is always the first thing that comes to mind! But also Thanksgiving, a bit. And football.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! ... Vermont, turkey, pumpkin, costumes, cold. Seriously, those were the first five words that popped into my head. You figure it out.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is...jeggings/skinny jeans/leggings with flat boots and layered t's or sweaters. And I also enjoy the wearing of hats (more so than scarves). I'm too lazy to go find pictures of outfits like this.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) ...Halloween Halloween Halloween! I love the parties, the bite-size candy, getting to wear a crazy costume...just...everything.