Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Confessions


I confess...that I skipped yoga again yesterday. And this week I didn't have the excuse of being in pain. Oops.

I confess...that I got super pissed off at our Payroll company this morning for their consistent idiocy....aaand threw my phone earpiece across my office. Yeah. Real mature, I know.

I confess...that I was one of those people complaining about the weather this morning. 46 degrees? Really? In South Carolina? On October 3rd??? We seriously shouldn't be having weather like this for at least another month, maybe two. I miss summer already :-/

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. i agree -- we should not be having weather like this! and i live in philadelphia... it's still too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one missing summer already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I confess to missing yoga for two months straight? Eeeek! :(

    ReplyDelete