Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Confessions


I confess...that I was invited to be a Shabby Apple affiliate, and I'm really excited about it...if only because I love love LOVE their dresses. For years now I've been really into vintage-inspired styles (I'm talking 40s/50s/60s, not 80s) and I love Shabby Apple's clothes :)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

I confess...that I repurposed an ugly t-shirt last night, and I'm super excited about it. I will hopefully have a chance to wear it this weekend/next week, at which point I'll post a little how-to entry and show you how I style it :)

I confess...that Steve has been really, really sick with a case of "the itis" as he calls it (some sort of bronchitis) and because of that, we're super far behind on building our bar. We got some work done this weekend but not nearly as much as I wanted :-/

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I just spent the last 20 minutes looking through Shabby Apple going "alskdhaskjgjlkf I WANT THAT AND THAT AND THAT AND THAT".

    ReplyDelete