Sunday, November 27, 2011

Battlestar Galactica Love

This is why I love my friends ;) Out of the blue last night (on his end I mean) I texted one of my close friends. This conversation brought to you by my recent and well-deserved obsession with Battlestar Galactica:

Spoiler Alert! (not that it much matters for most people though, as this show finished back in 2009)

ME: Holy sh*t...Chief AND Colonel Tigh???
MIKE: Fo sho...I thought you would have called when Starbuck bit it
ME: Nah, I had a feeling something was up with that and she'd be back
MIKE: Show is soooo good

True story...especially that part about this being an amazing show.

As a side note, here are some amazing examples of sagas:
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
Battlestar Galactica
A Song of Ice and Fire (a.k.a. the HBO series Game of Thrones)

The antithesis of saga?

Twilight, of course ;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment