Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Confessions (after a short break)


I confess...that I finally started watching Battlestar Galactica and while I'm not too keen on the "documentary style" of filming, I'm definitely hooked on the show and storyline.

I confess...that after years of contemplating doing so, I broke down and bought a Macbook Pro! Just a little 13", which will be perfect for me considering how much I travel, but I'm super excited :)

I confess...that even though I just returned from Disney this past Wednesday, I'm already planning my next trip down there. Though not much is new there.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just popping by after not being here for a while. Hope you're doing great! I think I'll partake in the confessions.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I want a Macbook Pro! That's on my list :)

    ReplyDelete