Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Confessions


I confess...that I called out of work (sick) on Friday. For the first time since mid-December last year. And I was bored out of my mind all day, so much so that despite the fact that I'm actually feeling WORSE right now (as compared to Friday), I'm at work. Go figure.

I confess...that I can't stop looking at, thinking about, or using my new Macbook Pro. I haven't felt this way about a piece of technology since I first got an iPhone way back in the summer of 2009. ::insert long sigh here::

I confess...that after spending Saturday afternoon down in Greenville county, I am so so SO glad that we live in Greenville city. The restaurant where we ate dinner is like the big new thing in Simpsonville and even the worst restaurants downtown so far surpass this place, it's not even funny.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment