Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Confessions


I confess...that though I had some fun traveling back to New England for Thanksgiving, I'm glad to be home and I gotta say...I don't miss living up there. At all. Though I do miss my family and friends.

I confess...that I scoured the house yesterday in hopes of getting my tree up. Then Steve was sweet enough to actually PUT the tree up. And then we got sucked into Battlestar Galactica and didn't decorate it at all. Oops?

I confess...that I'm seriously jonesing to do another video blog...but I don't know what subject to attack! Any suggestions? ;)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, time to put my tree up too. I completely forgot all about it during my laziness this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh tree time! And it's great to love where you live :) I haven't gotten over my itch to move back up North, lol.

    ReplyDelete