Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!

First things first - I thought I'd scheduled some drafts to post while I was on vacation this past weekend/earlier this week...but apparently that just...didn't happen. I would give excuses but there are none - I was in Disney World and simply not thinking about my blog. That said, it's once again time for...




Last week during my diatribe on Egg Nog Lattes, I mentioned that I would eventually be posting mixed drink recipes that use Egg Nog. Well, it's not yet time for that ;) Because first I need to post my very own Pumpkin Pie Martini recipe!

I stumbled upon Fulton's Pumpkin Pie Liqueur when doing my alcohol run for our Florida trip, and I just had to pick some up. Of course I brought it home and realized that most recipes called for Baileys and other liquors/liqueurs that we simply didn't have. So I made up my own recipe and thankfully...it was delicious!

Tara's Pumpkin Pie Martini

1 (slightly overflowing) shot Fulton's Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
Approx. 2/3 shot Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
1 shot regular Vodka
1 shot half and half

-Put some ice in a shaker, add all ingredients, shake well and pour in a Martini glass. Drink immediately and then make another one and drink that too. Repeat. (haha)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I have definitely never had a pumpkin martini but it sounds good. I've been wanting to try the whipped cream vodka too!

    ReplyDelete