Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Prep of a different sort ;)

Today I'm being lazy, but at the same time enjoying the Christmas season ;)

I'm wearing my snowman PJ pants that I bought at Old Navy 10 years ago (no lie). They are old and soft and wonderful. And a t-shirt from last year's 12 Bars of Christmas Pub Crawl. Steve and I bought champagne and OJ yesterday and we're enjoying Mimosas!

Aaand...Christmas movies! This one first, 'cause it's my favorite:


source

The champagne is sadly almost gone, but next up will be spiked hot cocoa...with Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka, of course! And then probably some more holiday movies of the claymation sort ;)


I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend! Of course I'll post some this week, but I will also have one heck of a geek-centric post for y'all right after Christmas so keep an eye out. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Mimosas is a tradition for me on Christmas and New Years :) You just reminded me that I've got to go get a couple bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf with spiked hot cocoa is my dream day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimosas are my favorite!!! You changed your blog name...I was wondering why I hadn't read your blog in a while! haha Glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete