Friday, December 30, 2011

Fun Video of my 2011 Pictures!

So I've kind of been at a loss as to what to write about lately, but this seemed like a fun little thing to post!



I got this idea from Katie over at the secret life of Katie. You can go here to make your own video, if you want :)

I will say that it gave me a choice of two songs, but then when the site created the video it used the song that I *didn't* choose. Not sure what's up with that, but oh well. Also, the pictures that it took are all from albums in the August-December time range, not sure why. But there's lots of Europe in that vid, and some Vegas, and then some random stuff from here at home. More than I would ever have time to post in this blog, for sure. Enjoy! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Tara! Sorry, this comment isn't about your post. ;) For some reason your blog doesn't show up in my feed anymore! So I found you on facebook and hopefully now I can catch back up. I thought you had left the blog-o-sphere

    ReplyDelete