Friday, December 23, 2011

Get ready for a few seriously geeky posts.

I know, I said that I wasn't going to be changing much in regards to the content of my blog, and I swear that I really meant it :) But the fact of the matter is, at the moment I'm at a loss as to what to write about, and we're planning a big day tomorrow that I just can't wait to post about, so between what I'm about to write and what I'll be posting soon after Christmas...yes, there will be a sort of barrage of geek stuff. Just for now.

Anyway, back in August 2010 I went to Star Wars Celebration in Orlando, which I've written about before - but I've really been trying to figure out how to make it to another conference. Celebration is returning to Orlando next August, but to be honest I wanted something different. I thought about Comic-Con, but I really don't have the money or vacation time to be flying out to San Diego next July. So...


That's right, Dragon*Con it is! Though much different than Comic-Con, it's also practically on my doorstep...and there are already a bunch of awesome guests scheduled!

Now...do I resurrect the Juno Eclipse outfit, or maybe Luna Lovegood? Maybe figure out a Game of Thrones costume? Are any of these even Dragon*Con proper? Thankfully I have plenty of time to plan...and maybe learn to sew ;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment