Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Confessions


I confess...that I have no idea why I ever ever EVER listened to Toby Keith by choice. Ugh.

I confess...that I have a thing for older men. I have for a while, in fact - when I was a manager at Disney I absolutely had crushes on two of my superiors who were both in the 45+ age range...and I was 23. (No, not people I worked with directly, in case anyone from Sunset reads this! haha) And I totally think that Brad Pitt in his 40s is way more attractive than young Brat Pitt, not to mention my love for Viggo Mortensen and half the actors in Game of Thrones. Sigh.

I confess...that I did a lot of confessing yesterday about my obsession with the Song of Ice and Fire series...and both before and after I posted yesterday's blog, I sat on my couch reading. All day. I'm not kidding, all I did yesterday was sit on my ass and read Storm of Swords...for about 10 or 11 hours. Oops?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had 10-11 hours to read yesterday! I'm jealous! I'm trying to finish Breathless but I can't find enough time :(

    ReplyDelete