Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Confessions


I confess...that I'm actually only late with my confessions this week because the internetz went out this morning :) I guess that's not really a confession, buuut...whatever.

I confess...that I've actually been WRITING lately. I posted a few days ago that the reason I hadn't been updating my blog as much is because of my newfound obsession with the Song of Ice & Fire series, but that's only part of it. The other part is that I've been working on things that I would never post in my blog, stories and the like. And it feels good. And my writing comes before my blogging, always.

I confess...that I could not get out of bed this morning. I was supposed to get up at 7 and didn't until 7:25. No bueno. I used to be so good about jumping right out of bed when my alarm went off, but lately...I don't know.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It must be the winter season. When time changed I had no problem getting up early. Now that the days are really getting shorter, I just want to sleep in more :/

    ReplyDelete