Sunday, December 11, 2011

Recipe Link Back!

Hello, readers! Hopefully I didn't lose a bunch of people by changing my blog link and all :) Sorry I've been away for the past few days, but I had a big party to plan and didn't have time for blogging. Well...that's a partial truth. The entire truth is that between planning last night's party and the fact that I literally can't put down the third book in the Song of Ice and Fire series, I haven't had time for blogging ;)

Anyway, so this is going to be a quick one because I'm still obsessing over Storm of Swords, and that's that.

It's fairly rare that I find a recipe and change nothing about it when I make it myself, so usually I have no qualms about posting my version of these meals on my blog...but as with a Tomato Fritters recipe I posted a couple of months ago, I got this recipe from Stacy at Every Little Thing and made it as she did. It's definitely tasty and a great different pasta dish, so try it out!


(As you can see, I served mine over pasta, though as Stacy says you can serve the shrimp and sauce over other things as well
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking! That was a really good recipe. Makes me want to make it again!

    ReplyDelete