Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thirsty Thursday for the Holidays

GINGERBREAD GROG


4 shots Eggnog
1/2 of a shot (1 oz) of ginger liqueur, such as Stirrings
1 shot (2 oz) white Creme de Cacao
1 shot (2 oz) dark rum, such as Myer's Dark or Gosling's Black Seal
A pinch of ground clove
A few sprinkles ground cinnamon

-Pour the eggnog, ginger liqueur, Creme de Cacao, and rum into a shaker over ice. Shake well to mix.
-Pour all into a glass (you can separate out the ice if you are worried about it getting watered down) and top with the clove and cinnamon.

(I realize it sounds a bit weird, but I swear it tastes like gingerbread!)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have got to try this! I love gingerbread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lil Mys - it really is very good! Though you do have to like eggnog and gingerbread to enjoy it, I think. That said, it's also STRONG. I had just *one* the other night and was feeling it! haha

    ReplyDelete