Friday, December 2, 2011

Two Truths & a Lie

I honestly don't get very many comments on my blog, but I've decided that this game sounds fun and I want to participate :) Therefore, if any readers are out there, I will now tell you two truths and a lie. Your task is to guess which one is the lie, and in a few days I'll post the answer! So get to it.

As a note, all comments will remain screened for a couple of days so that those of you who don't know me as well as others really have to guess ;)

source
1. I wanted to marry Steve in Las Vegas, but *he* wouldn't have it and that's why we got married in Greenville.
2. I have seen every single animated Disney movie.
3. My blood pressure consistently sits in the [very low] 100-110 over 60-70 range.

Comment with your guesses as to which is the lie!!! :)
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I know one is for sure true. And there is one I feel like should be true based on your past but I don't know. I'm going to guess 2 is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say that the Vegas wedding one is a lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem like a very "chill" person, so I'm thinking 3 is true. Considering your past I think 2 is true. And since I have no idea where you actually got married, I'm guessing that #1 is a lie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing #1 is the lie. I can't remember exactly why, but that's the one I'm going with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope its #3. but I can't remember the details about #1...

    ReplyDelete