Friday, January 27, 2012

Friendship Friday :)

I haven't participated in a blog hop for quite some time (outside of the one I've tried to start, I mean - that being Monday Confessions), so today I decided to try my hand at Friendship Friday from Create with Joy!


Question Of The Week
What Has Inspired You Most This Week?

Hmmm. This week I would say that I was most inspired by a sort of specified interest community that I recently joined. The people who are the heart and soul of this community are encouraging and talented and inspired me with both their kind words regarding some writing that I shared and with the wonderful art and stories that they shared as well.

* Please don't forget that today is the last day of my little contest/giveaway! Don't be scared to enter, folks...there's no harm in trying ;) *
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you found inspiration and kind words this week! We could all use that once in a while, maybe more then just once in a while :-)

    Visiting from Friendship Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Visiting from Friendship Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping through on the Friendship Friday Hop. You're so right that the kind words and support of people striving towards the same goals can be so inspiring and motivating. Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tara

    I'm so glad you decided to join us for Friendship Friday this week! I am now following you and hope that I and my creative community can be a source of inspiration to you as you develop the writer within you!

    Have a wonderful week and please join us for Inspire Me Monday!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    P.S. Your Beef Stew looks fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete