Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday Confessions again!



I confess...that I totally just skipped Monday Confessions last week, and by the time I realized I'd forgotten them I decided not to bother posting that day at all...even though it WAS still Monday. Oops? :)

I confess...that there is NOTHING, absolutely nothing, like finding your ski legs again. I hadn't skied since February or March 2009, but we went on Saturday (in North Carolina...pathetic little mountain) and on my 3rd run I finally felt truly comfortable again. It's such a great feeling :)

I confess...that I had more fun this New Year's weekend - just hanging out at a cabin in the mountains with some freinds - than I did going out and getting crazy at the bars the past two years.

Now...bring on 2012! :)


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Jealous!! I want to go skiing...well actually I'd much rather go snowboarding :) That's on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete