Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Confessions



I confess...that I went out to the bar with my sister Friday night for just two hours and somehow managed to spend $60. Granted I bought her two drinks, but honestly...no more $8 martinis and $9 shots of tequila for this girl. Not for a while. Sigh.

I confess...that I've been trying to read For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway for a good week now and I just can't get into it. I've previously read his novels The Old Man and the Sea and A Farewell to Arms and while I didn't *love* either of those books, I was hoping that, my being much older now, Hemingway would finally click with me. Guess not.

I confess...that I just took my Christmas tree down this past weekend. It could be worse, I know, but usually I try to have it down right after New Year's and this year I just couldn't bring myself to do the work.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment