Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Confessions



I confess...that this coming weekend I will run my first ever 5k and I'm kind of nervous about it. I've set my main goal of running it in 30 minutes or less, but that's probably pushing it...though I think my max time of 35 minutes or less may be attainable, at least. Phew.

I confess...that we had a 70 degree day a little over a week ago and I LOVED it. I am very much *not* a winter person.

I confess...that my cat Stitch has seriously been getting on my nerves lately. He claws the carpet when he wants to go outside, then claws the door frame when he wants to come back in. He's constantly up in my business when I'm trying to cook and eat. Etc. etc. etc. He's always been a bit of a brat but lately it's just So. Much. Worse. And it's starting to drive me nuts. :-/

Pin It

1 comment: