Saturday, January 7, 2012

Yet another recipe link back :)

My friend Stacy over at Every Little Thing really has some of the best recipes. Often when I make meals I tweak them, adding or leaving out ingredients, changing the amounts of certain ingredients, using fresh veggies when the recipe calls for canned or frozen...but it's honestly pretty rare that I have to do anything of the sort when I grab a recipe from her, and this one was no exception! Because of that I would rather link back to her original blog entry and credit her for yet another awesome meal.



If you check out her recipe you can see that the only difference is the color of the sauce :) We used thousand island dressing over our tuna cakes but other than that I copied her recipe exactly, and this was a really great meal. My husband loves him some tuna but every once in a while it's nice to do something other than his mom's famous tuna melts ;) So go ahead, click on the link above to her entry with this great tuna cake recipe! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Too bad Mr. Z doesn't like fish :/ I could make it for myself though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it - that's one of my favorites and one of the only ones we've made multiple times! Yum, maybe we'll have some this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so yummy! I'd love it with some lemon-spiced dressing!

    ReplyDelete