Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Confessions



I confess...that it was so cold out Saturday night, the only reason I left my house was because we had plans to celebrate my sister's birthday.

I confess...that today is actually said sister's birthday, and she's 27, and that (this is the actual confession:) makes me feel old. When I was 27 I traveled to three new US states, got engaged, planned 30th birthday celebrations for my significant other, went on my first solo business trip, and got married. I can't imagine my little sister doing any of those things, especially not all in one year, and yet she already has a child. Gahhhhh.

I confess...that I started a sort of project thing on Saturday, and I'm hoping it comes out okay and that I'll feel comfortable sharing it ;)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that wanted to hibernate inside this weekend! Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete