Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Confessions



I confess...that I find it hilarious that some troll keeps visiting a REALLY old Monday Confessions (we're talking last summer) and leaving dumb anonymous comments because he or she can't stand the fact that I think The Dark Knight was a crapshoot movie. Get over it.

I confess...that I went to get a tattoo finished yesterday and had every intention of getting two more (small-ish) ones while I was there...but even though I know what I want I can't for the life of me decide where to put them, so I "chickened out" of getting them at all. For now. Because dammit I want these tattoos. I'll figure something out.

I confess...that I am NOT looking forward to getting my car serviced this week. I need two new tires and paying for them is literally going to break me :-/

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say you chickened out, more like you're being smart. :) After all, they are permanent...not like you can "move" them later if you decide on a different place. It's always better to be sure rather than make a split second decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm always saying that I want to get another tattoo and judging by the look of your latest one you know a good place to get them done, why don't you think about where you want your next one and we can go when I come down in May.

    -Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good you didn't get the tattoo! :) You really want to be certain about them.

    I hate my website now and I'm sorry that you had problems with accessing it before. That explains a lot. I would get a lot of views on some days but not a single comment. Now I know why. Must be because I've been using artisteer. Hmm..

    Thanks! Good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete