Of course...that's probably why it's so good.
I would say to pair it with a nice healthy side - a salad with a light dressing, roasted broccoli, steamed asparagus, or the like. Maybe that would make people feel better about eating it? Personally, though, I don't really care how unhealthy this is because it's still better than eating fast food or whatever ;)
BAKED CHEESY GARLIC CHICKEN
1/2 cup butter
5-6 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
8 skinless, boneless chicken breast *halves* (pounded thin if you are using thicker breasts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat and add the minced garlic. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes, but keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't burn!
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter, coating well, and then press them into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange them in a 9x13 baking dish and top with the remaining bread crumb mixture. Drizzle the rest of the garlic butter over that.
- Bake 30 minutes (make sure chicken is no longer pink/juices run clear - if the breast halves are small/thin enough 30 minutes should be plenty).
I have a feeling that this one is going to become a household favorite for us :) Quick, easy, delicious. And who doesn't love a bunch of garlic and cheese?