Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Confessions



I confess...that my goal for this past weekend was to finish part 1 of my original fiction. And though I did buckle down and get a lot more written than I normally would have...I did not meet that goal. :-/

I confess...that I can't exactly afford it, but I really really REALLY want a new dress for our Kentucky Derby Party in just under three weeks.

I confess...that my desk at work is very much "organized chaos", and when people come in to "clean" and mess with it, my whole day ends up thrown off course.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I confess that I haven't been reading my friend's list AT ALL lately..

    I confess that even though I can't afford it, I'm totally buying new clothes for our cruise in May!

    and I don't have a third one but I wanted to let you know I'm trying to catch up on my bloglist!

    ReplyDelete