Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Confessions



I confess...that apparently even at 29 I can't completely avoid internet drama. Nothing that I've caused, because I seriously avoid getting involved in dramatic stuff on any and all social media sites like the plague...but just constantly seeing it from my friends ("friends"?) is getting a bit tiring.

I confess...that the Joffrey/whores scene in last nights Game of Thrones episode was too much for me. In fact I just think it was unnecessary and too much, period. I know that HBO only has so much time to work with, but why be continually adding scenes that aren't in the books at all while cutting so much really important stuff???

I confess...that I'm really tired of these weather fluctuations. 45 degrees this morning, really?!?! Bring on the summer. (And no, you won't hear me complaining about the heat, because even when it gets a bit uncomfortable I still love it. I'm weird like that.)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yes, internet drama is 10 times worse! It seems like I've got friends that have D.R.A.M.A. every single day! I'm like you, I get tired just reading it!

    ReplyDelete