Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Writer's Block Wednesday: Vegas

Free Writing Prompt - Write for a few minutes (without editing, in any style) about a character named Vegas.

First Trip to Vegas, November 2007
Vegas is a fickle friend, a lady beautiful in her own right but often a bit temperamental.

She's bright, this Vegas. Bright, and not necessarily easy to understand.

If you can stand a high-maintenance gal, than Vegas may be right for you.

Just keep in mind that not one of her t-shirts has cost less than $20...

...and she prefers to turn the corner and find a Coach, Tiffany's, Burberry or Dior store.

I can say one thing about Vegas and my relationship with her...

...and that's that I never thought I'd fall in love with her like this.

Most Recent Trip to Vegas, April 2012
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cute post!

    Thanks for the kind comments.

    How funny, I wrote for my blog hop today about my love/hate with poker. Vegas- agh- my bane!

    :)

    ReplyDelete