Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Confessions (of a "serious" sort?)



I confess...that this past weekend DRAINED me. A friend came to visit and we had our big annual Kentucky Derby party and it was amazing, don't get me wrong, but wow I am just too old for this nowadays ;)

I confess...that I'm finally forcing myself to re-organize my life and my priorities. It feels good and scary at the same time, because I am having to give up some things...but to be honest the things I'm letting go of have ceased to be as enjoyable as they once were anyway so I'm sure that it's all for the best.

I confess...that I am so, so, SO ready for a *real* vacation. As in the kind where one sits on one's butt on a beach with a book.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for a real vacation too! We're planning on hitting the mountains next month but I sure could go for some beach time too!

    ReplyDelete