Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Monthly 101 Update: April

Ugh. This was another one of those overwhelming months where it seemed as if SO much happened and yet I didn't really accomplish anything. Case and point: My 101 in 1001 list.

Although I actually did make good progress on a few of my 101 goals - for instance, baseball is back and I saw two more out of the ten games I wanted to see; also, I've been keeping up with my new recipe book/binder and will probably have enough recipes within the next 2 months or so to actually print them out and create the thing.

But the only thing I accomplished this month?


Don't do anything more than trim my hair for 1 year (bangs don't count). It may sound silly, but I'm atrocious about my hair. I get bored with it VERY easily (though weirdly enough, I've had the same platinum blonde color since late 2007 and I'm not bored with THAT yet). I cut a few inches off in October 2010 but actually haven't done anything more than trim it since then...however, I didn't start my 101 in 1001 list until April 20th of last year, so I made that the date at which I could say I hadn't cut my hair in at least a year :)

Sadly...I'm not sure you can tell the difference:

Early April 2011

Mid-March 2012
Well, I guess you can see how there's maybe an extra inch. Sigh. My hair grows at a snail's pace. Seriously, look at the length in October 2010, right after I cut it:

Excuse my gigantic head.
 Mother trucker, I can't see a difference at all.

Sigh.

Anyway, here's hoping I do a bit better with my 101 in 1001 list next month :-/ Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment