Saturday, June 30, 2012

Some Beach, Somewhere...

I posted on Facebook that if I wake up tomorrow and it's 90+ degrees by 11 AM, I'm Pricelining a hotel and driving myself to some beach, somewhere.

I'm not sure if I'll ACTUALLY follow through with that, but for someone who loves summer and hot weather, this is still a bit oppressive :-/

Therefore, right now I'm just going to share some old school beach photos and dream about being at a beach and not 3+ hours' drive away from one. Sigh.

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Clearwater Beach, FL
Nice, France
Myrtle Beach, SC
Kennebunkport, ME
Castaway Cay, Bahamas
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Conch Beach, Grand Turk

(Okay, that just made things worse. Now I *really* need to go to a beach. ASAP.)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Columbia is right smack dab in the middle between the beach and the mountains...how odd that I find myself wanting to go to the mountains more often than the beach. But after seeing your pictures, I'm really craving the beach now! I really must make it a point to visit a beach other than Folly!

    ReplyDelete