Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Confessions are back!


I confess...that I spent at least 70% of my weekend sleeping. I'm not even sure why, but I guess the up side is that I finally feel something like rested for the first time in months?  

I confess...that I can't decide whether I'm dreading traveling to Orlando later this week (because I haven't had any desire to be away from home lately, weirdly enough) or whether I'm kind of excited about it (the excitement comes in spurts and always fades fast).  

I confess...that I'm still CRAZY excited about The Convention of Ice & Fire that some friends and I are organizing for April 2013! Gahhh how is it still nearly seven months away?!?!? ;) Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sleep= bliss. Seriously. That sounds like an ideal weekend!

    ReplyDelete