Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Confessions: Random is as random does.


I confess...that I was supposed to go grocery shopping yesterday, but I ended up being far too lazy and now am looking even less forward to having to do it today.  

I confess...that I'm pretty darn tired of the attitudes of some of the people in our neighborhood in regards to those of us who walk our dogs. I carry waste bags with me and pick up their poop, and I do everything in my power to keep my male dog from marking plants. I'm not a bad neighbor, I'm not a bad dog owner, and my dogs aren't bad dogs, so I'm really tired of random people stopping me and berating me because heaven forbid Wendy dribbles a bit of pee on that person's lawn.  

I confess...that I got invited to an "Apocalypse Disney Princesses" group for Dragon*Con 2013 (which yes, is a crazy amount of time away, but what can you do) and I'm super psyched about it. I'll be costumed as the post-apocalyptic version of Aurora, who is very Kill BIll-esque and also gets to carry a glass of wine/champagne. As anyone from D*C knows, carrying around a drink in costume is my specialty XD Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment