Friday, October 19, 2012

I've *finally* done it...

...opened an online store, that is! :)

(Come on, what did you think I was going to say?)

Now...I'm not the most crafty person, so my store will mainly include gently used/like-new items that I purchased and ended up having no use for. For instance, at the moment three of the four items that I've listed are a leather Dale Earnhardt Jr. jacket that I wore no more than 5 times, a "Sexy Marie Antoinette" costume that I never wore at all, and a pair of Waterford Crystal Champagne Flutes that somehow never got used ::shrug::

To wit:




That said, the fourth item I've listed on my store is a "simple" Microsoft Word document..."simple" in quotes because really it's a sort of cookbook! In other words, a compilation of over 100 recipes - all of which I have cooked more than once, edited, and "perfected"...and then organized into an easily printable document!

There is surely more to come with my store, and I'll likely update my blog about it whenever I add a particularly interesting item. So go ahead and check it out, let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, critiques, what have you :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment