Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, Steve and I hosted Thanksgiving for my family today, so needless to say I'm exhausted. Full, too, but mostly exhausted :) I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who actually reads my blog ;) And since everyone else is saying what they're thankful for today, I also wanted to put it out there that I am very, very thankful for my family. We're not a perfect family unit by any means, but let's just say that recently there's been a lot of patience and understanding between us and it's just been really, really great.

Plus, my mom treated me to a pedicure yesterday.

And then I had an awesome date night with my sister Christy.

Yummm Painkillers at Cheddar's...

...and movie time!

Of course it was all topped off by a relaxing afternoon with Steve, my parents, Christy, and my niece CC today. I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving holiday, and I hope that everyone else had an awesome one as well! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment