Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Confessions: All NaNo, all the time.



I confess...that I shouldn't even be posting Monday Confessions, because I *should* be working on my NaNoWriMo novel. Ugh...whoever thought it would be so hard to write just a couple of thousand words a day for about a month? :-/  

I confess...that speaking of NaNo, I totally meant to go to our local write-in on Saturday afternoon, but honestly, 12 PM was just too early for me that day. Oops?  

I confess...that I'm at times really proud of what I'm writing...but then I'll have days when I'm just super disappointed with it. And I don't mean just what I've written that day...I mean all of it. Period. I feel like my time would be better spent working on my big WIP and not this story that even *I* don't think is interesting enough to publish.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment