Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Confessions



I confess...that I've finally gotten sucked in to reading The Hunger Games...after watching the movie this past weekend. I'm about 25% into the book, according to my Kindle, and while I can't seem to put it down I also can't figure out if I actually LIKE it, if that makes sense? Hmph.

I confess...that now that I've FINALLY started hitting the "official" daily goals for NaNoWriMo, I'm becoming even worse about making them than I was about making the higher goals I had to set for myself to *get* to this point :-/

I confess...that I'm a bit disappointed with myself in regards to Steve's Christmas presents this year. But what can I do? I can't really afford a "big surprise gift" like I've gotten him in past years :-/

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment