Monday, November 5, 2012

Post-Vacation Monday Confessions


I confess...that I'm 4 days behind on NaNoWriMo thanks to having been on vacation since last Tuesday night. Oops?

I confess...that it was freezing cold in my house this morning, and I didn't want to get out of bed. I don't think it helped that both of my dogs obviously missed me and therefore were being quite cozy and keeping me warm ;)

I confess...that I spend my four nights in New Orleans listening to some of the most amazing music, and I only wish that I had the money to buy a house or apartment there so that I could go back on a regular basis. Seriously - Galactic at Tipitina's on 10/31, the Tornado Brass Band at Preservation Hall on 11/1, Dr. Bones & the Hep Cats at the Bombay Club on 11/2, and on 11/3 John Boutte at d.b.a., and what I suppose were sort of "house" bands at the Sing Sing Club and Fritzel's, as well. Four nights of perfection, honestly. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment