Sunday, November 18, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: NaNoWriMo Edition #2

It's that time again...Six Sentence Sunday!

I'm not quite as pleased with my choice of blurbs this time around, but I wanted to kind of keep a pattern going of picking out these excerpts every so many pages, blah blah blah, etc. etc. :)

I wish I could tell you the title of my current project - the one I'm writing for NaNo, I mean - but I don't have one. Shoot, I wish I could come up with a decent synopsis for it!

Anyway, on to the sentences...

William did as he was told, wincing as the liquor burned its way over his tongue and down his throat. He could have used several more glasses of the stuff, nasty as it was, but he reminded himself yet again that he had a job to do. And you swore off that shit when Lillian came back to you. He tossed a coin at the barkeep and followed his guide out to the horses.
“Who else knows I’m here, or where we’re going just now?” William asked as Sam unhitched their mounts from the post outside of the saloon.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment