Sunday, November 25, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: NaNoWriMo Edition #3


 Well...this is the last Sunday that falls during NaNoWriMo! Of course, I think I'll do a final NaNoWriMo excerpt next weekend, as at this point it actually looks like I'll make - and maybe even break - 50,000 words! I wish I could say that meant that this work would actually be finished...buuuut I think I've got a story that will need at least 70,000 words to tell. Possibly Probably more. But for now, I hope you enjoy this six-sentence excerpt...oh, and by the way, it at least has a working title now ;) That being, The Way of Reckoning...

William didn’t know why he felt so resentful of Freddie just now. “We should just bring the girl home.”

“I think not.” The answer came so quickly that William knew Freddie must have been prepared to hear – if not from Will, then from someone – that they should give up on ransoming the girl. “Eventually we’ll get something from her. Or for her."
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment