Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday Confessions (that surprisingly have nothing to do with it being the end of the year)


I confess...that I'm a miserable person to be around when I'm sick. Perhaps the problem is that I rarely actually *get* sick. Even worse is the fact that usually I'm not sick for more than a day or two, yet at the moment I've been severely ill since Thursday. Sigh.

I confess...that I'm pretty darn disappointed that I'll likely be staying home tonight and doing nothing for New Year's Eve *because* I'm still sick :-/

I confess...that I *finally* saw The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey yesterday. I definitely noticed a lot of differences between this movie and the parts of the book that it was supposed to cover, but honestly I think they were changes that had to be made in order to make the movie watchable.

Also, now I'm jonesing to cook a Hobbit feast like what the dwarves ate at Bilbo's house. And to watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy again. And to make a Galadriel costume.

Yup. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am the EXACT same when I am sick!! My poor husband!! hahaha I had the worst cold this weekend, I all I could do was whine! And I totally agree, it is because I am hardly ever sick!!

    ReplyDelete