Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Confessions



I confess...that the last thing I wanted to do was get out of bed and come to work today. ::Sigh:: coming back from Vegas is always beyond exhausting.

I confess...that I hope to God that I never have to fly United Airlines again. They literally screwed up EVERY. SINGLE. FACET. of *both* legs of our trip to Vegas. I'm honestly speechless in regards to how inept they are.

I confess...that even though I don't know anyone who was killed or even directly effected by Friday's shooting in Newtown, CT, my heart is broken for those involved and for my home state in general. Newtown is very, very much like my hometown of Ellington, CT, and maybe that's part of the reason why I can't wrap my head around how something like this could have happened in a place like Newtown. Or anywhere, in fact.

Don't worry. I'm not going to go on some diatribe about what happened. I think there's been quite enough of that on the internet in the past few days. I just thought I would quote another blogger: EVERY LIFE IS VALUABLE.

source
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel ya on not wanting to wake up this morning! And seriously, United SUCKS! I avoid flying them at all costs!! I am sorry it was such a bad experience! :-(

    ReplyDelete