Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Order your Ice & Fire Con t-shirts soon! + a quick ticket update ;)


source

Oh, and while I have you here...a quick ticket update ;)

~ Stag tickets are now $65; there are just *15* of these left!
~ Iron tickets are now $50.

Aaand.......


We are now offering day tickets for SATURDAY ONLY! These are also limited in number and are $30. They include admission to *all* Saturday events/panels that are taking place between 10 AM and 10 PM. These are the only available tickets that do not require you to book a room or cottage at Ravenwood, but please note that between 7 PM and 8:30 PM there are no scheduled activities due to the fact that all organizers and volunteers will be attending the feast in the Great Hall. Also please note that if you purchase a Copper Star Saturday ticket, you are on your own for dinner.

Some of the Saturday events included in the Copper Star ticket are:
- Small & Large group photoshoots (especially for those in costume, though if you won't be dressing up and just want to take/be in pictures with anyone who IS costumed, that's fine too - please note that any prints or files ordered from the photographer(s) are not included in the ticket price)
- Several panels/discussions
- Mock tournament (viewing only)
- Costume contest (viewing only)
- Game night (Song of Ice & Fire board game and RPG will be available for playing)
 
(All that said, we do still suggest that, if possible, you come out for the entire weekend :) - even Iron tickets, besides having access to Friday afternoon/evening/night and Sunday morning events, will have advantage over the Copper Star Saturday tickets in that they will include a gift bag *and* provide access to our exciting Saturday night conclusion, Westerosi Karaoke!)

Random personal addition...YAY I got my Convention of Ice & Fire iPhone case!


If you want your own Convention of Ice & Fire iPhone case, please let me know. iPhone 4, 4s, & 5 cases start at $50 + shipping; iPhone 3/3gs cases start at $40 + shipping. All proceeds go to Ice & Fire Con. These are made to order and therefore take up to 3 weeks for delivery. The cases are shatterproof, 2-piece slide-ons with a bevel edge to protect your screen - VERY high quality!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So yeah. I REALLY want to get out to this. The more I read about it the more I want to be there... especially considering I've been reading GoT since I was a teenager. I honestly don't see how I can make it to OH, but I'm going to have the discussion with Lady Burton, who indeed is my minister of coin in every sense (and for good reason - I suck with money). Regardless of how this turns out, though, I am super proud of you for the work you're putting in, and I know this is going to be a huge success. Love from VA!

    ReplyDelete