Sunday, December 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: NaNoWriMo Edition #4


Now that NaNoWriMo is over I'm trying to decide whether I'll continue "Six Sentence Sundays" with excerpts from my NaNo novel, or whether I'll start posting bits and pieces of my other big Work in Progress...but for now, here's at least six more sentences from my NaNo novel!

The deputy had the intelligence to look cowed. “This man says he’s here to see you, Marshal, but I don’t like the looks of ‘im.”

“And how do you think I feel about you?” William mocked.

“Leave us,” Marshal Miller ordered the deputy. The man curled his lip in distaste but obeyed without question, and once William and the Marshal were alone, Eli Miller turned and faced William. “You must be the man that those Bureau of Investigation agents contacted me about."
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment