Sunday, December 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Still working on my NaNo Novel!


Well, I think I've decided that until I finish my NaNo novel, I'll continue posting little six sentence excerpts...because, well, why not? Of course, it could be another two months before I actually finish the thing, so...this decision may change ;) But for now...here's another blurb!

She piled a plate with bacon, eggs, and warm bread – then, sure enough, handed him a cup of coffee. Before he could thank her, though, she continued, “You know, even though this area was still mostly wild when I arrived, enough of it had been settled that the Indians were gone. Most of the outlaws too, in fact…until Arthur Stiles showed up. But I suppose I should still be grateful that the worse thing I’ve had to fight is illness. It was cholera that took Mr. Baker from me, you see.”

“I…I’m sorry to hear that.”
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment